We shall collect and protect your information for as long as we are either lawfully required to do so or for the relevant purpose for which it was collected.
When and What we collect
We may collect the following data from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, fill out a form or enter information on our website, or use certain other site features to help you with your experience:
- Contact information such as telephone number, mobile number, fax number and email address
- Demographic information such as postal address, delivery address (if different), preferences and interests
- Financial information such as payment details, payment card details and bank account details
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
To allow you to place an order of your desired product/service
- To collect and process the payment for the product/service
- To detect any fraud or Site abuses
- To keep you informed about the delivery schedule of your product/service
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make necessary and speedy delivery arrangements of the product/service to you (for example to our courier or supplier)
- We may use your data in order to manage the Site, to personalize user’s experience, send you information relevant to the Site or our products/services, and in case we have any queries
We may also use your data to send you periodic promotional emails to provide other information about us, our other websites, our existing as well as new products/services, sales promotions, our newsletters, SMS updates, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. Also anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners
We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
For better customer support service we request you to only submit to us or our agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and keep us up to date and informed about any relevant changes.
What can you do with your information with us
Through your account maintained with us you may at anytime:
- View your current and past order details
- Check the current status of your orders
- Manage your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you have subscribed
Through this you undertake to treat the personal access information confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We can in no way be made liable for the misuse of your passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. We also use regular Malware Scanning.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
In order to be in line with the applicable laws we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email
Within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in site notification
Within 7 business days
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
Third Party disclosures and Links
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information data unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others” rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow). Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to:
This helps us use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
- Identify which pages are being used
- Analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs